Sunday, June 14, 2009

Erotic Journals: "Describe a blow job."

"Describe a blow job." (suggested by: Ric from My expressions LIVE)
I tried to come up with a sexy account of giving a blow job, but I'm not sure that that's exactly what the suggestion was really for.

For me, whether or not I enjoy giving a blow job is dependent on four factors: 1) his size, 2) the guy's attitude about it, 3) my mood, and 4) his cleanliness.

First, and I realize this may sound counter-intuitive to most of the men reading this, but I actually prefer to give blow jobs to guys with smaller cocks. Larger cocks cause choking and jaw cramping, both of which distract from my pleasure (and, yes, I do typically find it pleasurable).

Second, if you expect it or demand it, you're a lot less likely to get it. Don't beg for it constantly. Don't shove my head down there. That's a turn-off (for me, at least -- I guess some girls are into that).

Third, sometimes I'm into it and sometimes I'm not. That's not a reflection on you. It's like Mexican food or opera music. Sometimes, it just doesn't do anything for me. Other times, I absolutely crave it. I can't explain why, that's just how I'm wired.

Fourth, I've always found that my enjoyment in doing it is directly proportionate to how recent your last shower was. If it's clean and still smells soapy, I might be down there all day. If it's smells like you just came from the gym? Ugh. Don't even expect me to stop down there at all and, honestly, that may turn me off enough that the whole thing ends then and there. Keep it clean, boys.

As far as the mental aspect of it, I enjoy it because I know you enjoy it. I have a real sense of power when I'm down there. The more I see or hear you reacting to what I'm doing, the more I get turned on knowing that I'm the one causing you so much pleasure and, believe it or not, sometimes that's almost more rewarding than anything else you can do for me.

(Again, I'm over time. I hope you don't mind too much.)

[Yesterday's journal entry was FACT.]

1 comment:

My expressions LIVE said...

Great post...I feel the same thing when eating a woman, I like it clean. Many times though, knowing how much women like to have their pussy eaten, I do it anyway....I love watching a woman wiggle.....while I torture her...lol...xoxoxoxo